Tickets are available below. We hope to see you there!
Click here for map: 105 Pennington-Hopewell Road, Hopewell, New Jersey 08525
From Rocky Hill, NJ:
- From the intersection of 206 in Rocky Hill, Continue on Georgetown Franklin Turnpike (rt 518) for 1.7 miles.
- Turn left on Cherry Hill Road.
- In 1.6 miles, turn right onto Cherry Valley Road.
- At the light Cherry Valley become Pennington Rocky Hill road, continue straight into Hopewell Township.
- After 4.1 miles turn right on to Moore's Mill Mount Rose Road.
- After 1.8 miles turn left onto Pennington hopewell road.
- In .5 miles, Glenmoore Farm will be on the right.
From I-295 via Route 31 North (recommended):
- Take 295 to route NJ-31 North toward Ewing/Pennington for 6.3 miles.
- Slight right onto Pennington Hopewell Road.
- In .7 miles, Glenmoore Farm will be on the left.
Please note: Glenmoore Farms is in the middle of beautiful and rural Hopewell, NJ. Consequently, the roads may be dark and narrow. Be mindful of wildlife. Please be extra cautious while driving.
If paying with a credit card through PayPal, click the "Add to Cart" button below.
If paying by check or money order, please make the payment out to "St. Elizabeth's ROC".
Please send the check to Fr. David Straut at 88 Eastern Avenue, Somerville, NJ, 08876.
Cash only at the door: we are not equipped to accept credit card payment on site.
If you have any questions about the event or ticketing, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you!